Have an Idea you want to Sell At Retail? Save your money and your sanity. We can help... A lot!
We work with Inventors with Innovative Products find Manufacturing Companies and help with Retail Sales. Innovative Products with Mass Retail Distribution
- Original Product Development and Quality Control Protocol
- Retail Packaging with Marketing Support to Achieve Compelling Messaging
- POS and Retail Display
- UPC Codes
- Shipping and Customs logistics
- US Warehousing / Port Of Los Angeles
- Work with You on Developing Sales Force and Distribution Channels.
- Determine Sales Territories and Aid in Hiring of Sales Reps and/or Brokers
- Product Introduction Directly to Buyers at Walmart, Meyers, Target, Sam’s Club etc.
and hundreds of University and College Campuses and Stores.
- Branding and Licensing Opportunities.
- We Will Help You Define, Pinpoint and Further Develope Your Target Audience
- Aid in the Building of Your Marketing Campaign
- Support Website SEO, Social Media, Press Releases, Facebook and Google Display Ads
(anyone can do this but determining where your ads are placed is the science)
-Assist in Writing Press Releases
- We Have a Complete Marketing Suite That Will Build Your Brand by Targeting Large Publications
such as: Vogue, O Mag, Cosmopolitan, Sports Illustrated etc. Strengthen Branding, Providing
Vital Product Exposure , Visability and Consumer Education
- Additional Blogging support
- Complete In-House Photo Studio for POS, Web, Catalog, etc and Full Creative Services
- Utility Patents, Design Patents, Trade Mark, Trade Dress
Overseas Manufacture and Direct Import for over 20 Years with unmistakeable B2B and B2C competencies.
A broad selection of the companies and brands we have been fortunate to work with:
Walmart, CostCo, 7-Eleven, Anheuser-Busch, ABInBev, Corona, Budweiser, Bud Light, Smirnoff, Sam’s Club, Coors Light, Diageo, Grupo Modelo, Corby's, Jagermeister, Bacardi, Labatt, Molson's, Alexander Keith's ...
We are here to help and I look forward to making your idea a reality and a successful enterprise!
And yet more traditional forms of advertising, such as Promotional Products - are still going strong.